We are currently open to the public!
Effective October 4, 2021: As indicated by the Nova Scotia Government, when entering the hall or participating in events, you must provide proof of full Covid-19 Vaccination & Photo ID if you are over the age of 12. For those who are 11 and under, you must be accompanied by an adult who can provide proof of full Covid-19 Vaccination and Photo ID in order to participate. Failure to provide such documentation will result in not being able to enter the hall or participate in hall events. We are considered a non-essential service/recreational and will fully comply with the Covid-19 Rules as indicated by the Nova Scotia Government.
Welcome to the Ardoise Community Recreation Centre. A community hall in Ardoise Hants County since 1978. Celebrating over 40 years of serving our communities and beyond. We are the hub of activity for our community with dances, community suppers, summer celebrations & festivals, music nights, and more. We really do have something for on for every age group! To view current events, please see the currents events section of our website listed above under events. If you need to reach out to us, please use the contact information on the right. Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you at one of our events soon!
Ardoise Hall Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- A mask covering your noise and mouth must be worn at all times while inside the hall unless eating or drinking.
- All persons must maintain and respect social distancing rules such as staying six feet apart from one another unless you’re with a family bubble.
- Only the downstairs washroom will be used; upstairs washrooms are closed.
- Upon entering the hall, please sanitize your hands and provide your name and number only needed for contact tracing if required.
- If you have or showing any COVID-19 symptoms or are awaiting a Covid test result, you will not be permitted inside the hall!